Event Planning 2
You will learn how to set up your own event planning business from the bottom up.
- How to position yourself in the market of event planning
- How to develop a unique brand
- How to use social media tools for your business
- How to develop your packages
- How to price your services appropriately
- How to coordinate with vendors (caterers, entertainment, etc)
- How to manage budgets
- Includes extensive Vendor list for products and services.
- Hands-on experiences
- Resume building
Both programs include end of term assignments that showcase what you’ve learned, and put it into practice. This includes professional presentations, vision board development, as well as oral assessments. Overall, this program fosters a community of individuals who are motivated, and passionate about events, with honest guidance from an array of industry professionals. This program prepares you for the real world of event planning in order to launch your career as a recognized, and successful planner.